1. I am totally into listening to the Boundless podcast, even though I don’t completely fit into the demographic it’s aimed at.
2. Tonight I want to bake some potatoes, so I Googled “How to bake a potato” (yes, I needed to look it up. Leave me alone.) Much to my surprise, there is a website called — fittingly — howtobakeapotato.com!
3. I love, love, LOVE fall!
4. This afternoon I went through a brief scare, thinking that (due to insurance changes) I would need to switch from my midwife and hospital (who I LOOOOVE) midway through my pregnancy. I then found out I won’t need to after all. PHEW! Sometimes the relief of finding out you didn’t need to panic is worth the panic itself.
5. Tonight I get to meet my friend Aimee for coffee. Yay! 🙂
6. This morning I saw the headline in the newspaper about some Cadbury chocolate manufactured in China being tainted, and my first thought was not “Oh, I hope people aren’t getting sick”. No, it was a panicked “Will this affect the creme eggs?!!”